Sunday, September 30, 2007

Come out come out where ever you are!

I added a new counter to my blog the other day (and broke my old one in the meantime). The old one is still there just VERY small now.

The new one shows where people are visiting my blog from. I am honored that so many people from so many different places have come to look.

PLEASE leave me some comments so I know who you are. I would love to hear from you and what you think!!!! I am going to print it out someday and save it for the kids as a keepsake and would love to have comments from people who visit.

Also wanted to share a hilarious video from youtube that a friend sent to me.

Pachelbel bedtime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite impressive with the different countries that people live in and are checking out your blog.
Love, Sharyon