Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring has sprung


I took the kids to the zoo yesterday as Bob was working late. That is the first time I have gone and not met someone there later. They did great and I would take them anytime.
I have a cold and felt awful, but Caden kept asking to go (came up with the idea on his own too). Figured it would be easier to entertain them there than to come up with something at home.

They got a little tired near the end though as I only brought the single umbrella stroller. They had big discussions about who's turn it was to get into it next.
As you can see the azaleas are blooming and just gorgeous!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you are better soon. I love the pics...I have been "gushing" because my tulips and daffodils are about two inches out of the ground..our spring has a ways to go yet...
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I cannot believe you let them all ride the Merry Go Round. I would have been having a nervous breakdown making sure they were all holding on tight. You are a brave (or crazy) woman.

TTFN

Liz

Anonymous said...

You are the Mom of the Year! I love your get up and go with those kids. You are the envy of Mothers of Multiples. They only wish they could try the things you MASTER!!!
Of course, you have the Kids of the Year too! Without them, you wouldn't have your title.
Objectively said. Love, Nana

Wendi said...

Great pictures...Our zoo opens next week for a one week preview...then not again for the season till the end of April...gotta love NY...NOT!!!! I can't wait to take the boys :)