Monday, December 03, 2007

The next American Idol

I just had to share my sweet Sydney singing. She is a natural, just like her Mama........NOT.
She is such a ham too and wanted me to tape her. The others all conveniently
"forgot" the words once I started recording.


We have most of our decorations up now despite the kids best efforts to "help". They were putting ornaments on the tree and everytime I would put one on, 4 would fall off as they just hung them by one little needle on the tree. It took a little longer than expected to decorate.
Their little faces just LIT up with all the stuff. They had every musical and talking critter going at the same time, my head still hurts.
Before they went to bed they wanted to make sure I wasn't going to put it all away before they got up. The little ones must have asked a dozen times if it was still Christmas.

No comments: