Tuesday, February 05, 2008

100th day






It was the 100th day of school today and they had the kids dress like old people and do crafts and projects to do with the number 100. Spencer got a ribbon because he could count to 100 by 1's, 5's and 10's, he is so smart.

I had to rush to get him ready this morning as I was working and we have to leave the house early to get everyone to their daycare and babysitter. He still managed to look pretty cute I think. I put baby powder in his hair to make it grey and put wrinkles on his face with grey eye liner and got some reading glasses and popped out the lenses. He wanted to wear a suit, but the pants were too short so he wore the jacket with suspenders and a cane. He looked like a rich old man his babysitter said.He was quite proud of how he looked too.

Yes, I know his hair is long and he needs a haircut...he was sick last week when everyone else went. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the oldie! You should have asked me for ideas, all I would have to do is look in the mirror and tell you how to do it. LOL.
Don't worry about the hair - looked great! Love, s