Friday, February 08, 2008

Elmo

I took the kids to see Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows up today. They just loved it. Sydney wanted Zoe to come home with us so she could hug her. Sydney is mad in the group picture because I wanted to get a picture before I opened the cotton candy. What a mean Mommy I am. And yes that is a big bruise above her right eye from jumping in her bed when she is supposed to be sleeping. She fell right into her side rail.

Peyton insisted on wearing the glasses Spencer wore to his 100th day of school ALL day.
We had great seats too right on the floor. We went with our local multiples group, it was nice to see everyone again.
After the show I took everyone for a pizza lunch and then we spent over two hours in traffic trying to get home...gotta love Houston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Peyton to make a fashion statement with the glasses.
What! a picture before candy? So unlike you to put pictures first!
LOL. Love, S