Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hilarious

The little ones started "tiny tots" basketball today. They whined and wanted to play every time we went to Spencer's practices or games. They did really well and had a ball.
At the end the coaches let them scrimmage and try to play a "game". I thought I was going to crack up. Caden got the ball and took off with it. He was running as fast as he could to get away from the other kids and not let them take the ball. He ran in to the other court to get around them and get back to the net. All the parents were yelling "dribble...dribble" as he was just running like a football quarterback trying to get a touchdown. I can't believe I actually had the camera going for that. He is the one in the beige running with the ball.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those first atheletic days so well. Some are too funny for words.
Get your back into good condition - lots of bleacher days ahead.
L,S