Saturday, April 04, 2009

Busy day






We had a busy, but great day today. We started by going to Home Depot for their children's workshop and made bird houses. They are really neat as you can suction cup them to the window and one side is clear so you can see the birds inside. We'll just have to wait and see if we have any takers now.

Then we headed to an Easter egg hunt with my multiples group. The kids had a ball. They got to see the Easter bunny and even hold some real bunnies. They are all asking for a bunny now, I have been thinking about it for a long time. Those of you that know me will know that I NEVER jump in to anything and have been researching this for a while and still haven't decided. lol

We then headed to do crafts at Lakeshore Learning, they adore Miss. Kristina the woman that does the crafts. Caden who is usually so shy and won't talk to anyone and even hides behind me always runs in to give her a big hug.
When we were done there we went for a picnic and then a walk. The park was was too crowded so we saw a nice place beside the lake with NO ONE there so figured it would be a good spot. After we got all set up the security guard came out to tell us that we weren't allowed to be there. I figured there had to be a good reason why it was empty. She was nice enough to let us finish our picnic though. After she left Sydney said she was happy that I didn't get arrested. I am sure glad too. lol

I decided it was too early to go home so we headed to another park and did some more walking on some trails. The weather was great and aside from the little princess aka Peyton saying that her legs were tired it was great. She would rather walk the mall than go on a hike. ;)

No comments: