Friday, March 10, 2006

Caden


Well, Caden has figured out how to unzip his crib tent. I put the babies to bed yesterday for their afternoon nap and all I could hear was laughing and yelling and jumping and banging and then the baby monitor was all static. I went upstairs to yell at them and make them go to sleep and I had a hard time opening the door. The problem was clothes......everywhere. Caden had unzipped his crib tent and thrown all the clothes all over the floor. Peyton was his evil accomplice. Sydney was only innocent because she can't reach the dresser from her crib.
He had also taken all the drawers out and they were scattered on the floor. He was quite proud of himself for his accomplishment too.
Today his crib tent is safety pinned shut. Lets see how long it takes him to figure that out.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I know Caden is adorable....but he looks soooooooooooo full of mischief in his pictures. I guess your story just backs that up :)