Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Going to the zoo zoo zoo


Took the kids to the zoo yesterday to meet Bob after work. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Took us two hours to get there .......... normally a 45 minute trip. It is spring break and I guess EVERYONE had the same idea as me.
We were stuck in traffic and turned the corner only to see about a million or so cars still ahead of us and Spencer comes out with "Jesus Christ Mommy, look at all those cars". Funny, that is just what I was thinking!!!!
We had a great time at the zoo once we finally made it. The kids ate oreo cookies for supper, much better than the sandwiches and fruit that I brought for them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my god that is too funny (Spencer's comment). Gotta love kids. Wish we were there to go around the zoo with you, sounds like fun was had by all (well, when you finally got there).