Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a busy, but GREAT day today. The kids were very excited to see what the Easter bunny had left for them.
We worked hard too! We had a truck load of dirt that we dragged from the front the the backyard. The kids really enjoyed "helping" with that. They were absolutely filthy when we were done. We came in and had a non traditional Easter dinner of our favorite Mexican restaurant - Los Cucos. It was really nice not to have to cook all day.
Then I remembered we had not decorated our Easter eggs yet. We rushed up for baths and then did the eggs. The kids always love that too, but what a mess!!! Then I have to wait to be able to throw them out when they are not looking or they have a fit that I threw out their lovely art work.


Click here to share our day with us


Sydney started with pink eye last week after we came home from Sea World.


I was HOPING that she would keep it to herself. No luck.....Caden and Peyton came down with it yesterday.

They got it way worse than her too. I guess I will have to break down and call for some eye drops now. Poor little Caden has it so bad his right eye is even swollen.
I am hoping that Spencer, Bob and I don't it now. I can wish can't I??? They call it "red eye", makes more sense too. lol
You can click on their pictures for a close up of their eyes. Caden is washed out, my camera is going back for MORE repairs very soon. Ok enough typing my eyes are itchy. lol


No comments: