Saturday, March 08, 2008

Sports anyone??

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We have been having computer problems and no internet connection. I think I need CA (computer anonymous). I have been having some serious withdrawal. But, alas I am back and with LOTS of posts to catch up on. We have been to soccer, Easter egg hunts and to Sea World. I will try to get caught up soon.

We took the kids for their first soccer games this morning. Spencer went to child watch while the little ones played in their first game.

All the kids there were whining even the ones that weren't mine. Caden would not stop crying because I was making him wear his soccer shirt. I finally gave up and let him take it off and he was willing to play then which was good as a few other kids were still whining and would not play and they needed him for numbers. He just blew me away he was so good. He scored our teams only two goals and loved it. He took the ball from one end of the field to the other and then kicked it right in the net. The other team had a couple of boys that thought they were playing football as everytime they came near Caden they grabbed his shirt and knocked him down and then piled on top of him. Poor little guy has a few scrapes and bruises, but he loved it and the coach called him her superstar.

The girls enjoyed it too. Peyton is such a girl, she announced that she was tired of running. She did kick the ball ONCE and a whole six inches or so too. lol Sydney said she needed a break and had a ball cheering Caden on. I see cheerleading in her future.
The girls really did do well, Caden just stole the show.

After their game I rushed to change the girls in to their ballet outfits and get Spencer so he could go to his game. The girls said they enjoyed ballet more. lol

Spencer is doing great this year and really enjoys it. His best friend Tanner is on the same team too.

No comments: