Monday, June 30, 2008

Look out Steven Spielberg

Spencer has been wanting to make a movie for a while now. We finally got around to doing it this morning. He did a story board and we made toilet paper roll actors to star in his movie.
All the kids thought it was kind of fun to do.
He made the title and credit pages and I edited on the computer. He is not quite at the editing age yet. He did help me though and tell me how much to cut off and where to start the next scene. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we had fun making it.
Please don't forget us as oscar time either!!!!

He created a storyboard of his movie before we did it to so I hope you enjoy his script too.





Here is a close up of the "actors".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute I can hardly stand it. I love the the happy ending :)

TTFN

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Can we expect a sequal in '09?

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Please tell Spencer his movie is fantastic. Really enjoyed it.. Also tell the triplets we think they are great actors too.

Suzanne and Ron

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, in my entire life.
OH MY GAWD, THAT WAS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did the name Magnes come from?

Kim said...

He came up with the title of the movie all on his own. I have no idea where he got it from though, I have never heard that name before.

Anonymous said...

Kim they are so precious :)

Ally Beggs (Maureen's daughter)

Anonymous said...

In my next life can I be your child? I just love all the things you do together as a family.
What more can a child ask for - time from mom and dad.
Love, Sharyon