Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ouch




Caden got his little face smashed against the side of the pool when Spencer jumped off the floaty chair thing and pushed it in to him. Spencer felt so bad too.
Bob had a heart attack when he saw the blood and went running in the house for half a roll of paper towels yelling that he needed stitches.
After I took a picture :) I wiped it off and it was just a tiny little cut that bled a lot. He survived and got right back in the pool and stayed there until the thunder and lightening started and I made them get out of the pool.
I LOVE thunder storms and sat outside at the table under the umbrella to enjoy it. The kids all ran inside to get their umbrellas so they could help me enjoy it. It was kind of hard to enjoy the storm as you could hardly hear the thunder over their loud voices.


No comments: