Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another job

Why is it that for someone who does not want to have ANY jobs I now have two???
I went for my orientation today at another hospital while Bob took the day off to stay with the kids. Just how he wanted to spend one of his vacation days I am sure.
I love my sister's line "I married for love the first time, if I ever get married again my new husband's first name will be YOUR and his last name will be HIGHNESS." Bob doesn't think its as funny as I do though. ha ha ha
When I came home we went out for dinner and a movie with the kids. It was a really cool place called Studio Movie Grill and you can eat while watching the movie. The fact that I had coupons for free admission for ALL of us was a huge bonus too. Click here for a link to the coupon, print as many as you like. Sorry, only in Houston at their Copperfield location and they expire on Thursday.
We saw "Meet The Robinsons" and we all enjoyed it. The food was delicious too.
Two movies in less than a week........pretty good for people who never go to the movies. Oh this is the life with my King!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you with the 2 movies and with your King! And your little princesses and princes.
Glad you all had a great time.
Love, S