Sunday, April 01, 2007

Easter egg hunt


We went to my local multiples group Easter egg hunt today. It was canceled yesterday due to rain. It was great, the kids loved it. Sydney was totally enamoured with the bunny and I could not tear her away. She kept telling me that the bunny had glasses on and I told her that "no those are his eyes". She corrected me and said "no, under his helmet Mommy". Kids are just so observant!!!
They got lots of eggs and had their fill of candy.
The best part was that there were NO broken bones. It was at this egg hunt that Peyton broke her leg last year.
And yes, Sydney has her dress hiked up to her waist in one of the pictures as the ground was still a bit wet and she didn't want to get her dress dirty. lol


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Bunny pictures! Amazing that they all loved him this year. Peyton has come a long way with characters.So good that there was a makeup date for the egg hunt.
The kids didn't have to be disappointed. L,S

Wendi said...

Wonderful pictures Kim!!! I love how you guys always manage to get so many great shots of the entire family!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you managed the day without any broken bones :) It looks like you all had a great time. Must have been so nice to go looking for eggs and not have to deal with the snow and cold.

TTFN

Liz