Friday, April 06, 2007

Swimming

Spencer was begging to go swimming in the big pool today so I caved and let him get in. The water was only 74 degrees so I knew he wouldn't stay long. Bob was cleaning the pool and lost his balance and fell in. Needless to say he was NOT happy. I wish I had the camera in my hands to film that, it was hilarious. Of course the triplets woke up from their nap early because of all the commotion in the backyard. They all got in and played on the steps too. I did NOT get in, I'm waiting for 85 degrees or warmer water, I am a wimp.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell us - you really pushed Bob in and then had a great laugh over it.
Man, those kids are hard core getting into that freezing water. Looks like they had fun though.
Love, S

Anonymous said...

74 is cold???????? That is hot tub weather up here in the Great White North :) Okay, not really but I am sure the pools that are not heated don't get much warmer than that.

BTW, great action shot of Spencer.

TTFN

Liz