Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just me and my Mommy

I got cancelled at work AGAIN today. I decided that it was time for the triplets to have one on one time with me. Spencer has had me all to himself several times, including one day last week when I was cancelled.
I chose Peyton to stay home with me today because she got up and immediately was whining about not wanting to go to school. She never does that, so I figured she could stay home with me. All day she kept asking if it was time to go and pick up Sydney and Caden? She obviosly missed them and is not used to being without them. She didn't get the part that it was HER day to have me all to herself. Or maybe I am boring. I thought it was too cute.
We went shopping for things for her soon to be redecorated bedroom. Then I let her choose where were were going to have lunch. Of all the places I offered, including Chuck E Cheeses and Incredible Pizza she chose Los Cucos.........what a sweet girl. She asked if we were going to pick the other two up for lunch so they could come too. She didn't care if poor Spencer came though. lol
The others were just fine with her staying home and them having to go to school. That surprised me, I figured they were just saying they were fine and then cry when it was time to leave them behind. They tell me they can hardly wait for their turn, lets see if they find me to be just as boring and want me to get the others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great thing to do - special time with each and every one of them. I know how much fun it is for them to have your undivided attention.
Love, S