Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Preschool assembly


Spencer had his end of the year preschool assembly tonight. It was amazing!!! They had the different classes get on stage and sing a few songs. He was singing and doing the actions for the songs and was so cute!!!!!
I can't believe that was my baby on stage. Not nervous or shy in the least. I am so proud of him!!!!!!
I know the picture is not great, but it was dark.
He is going to miss his Mother's day out program so much this summer, his last day is next Tuesday. He just loves his teacher Miss. Megan.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am hoping he did not inherit his mother's singing voice :) Mind you I am not so sure about his father's singing voice either.

I love watching little kids that age up on stage. I hope he never gets stage fright and always enjoys being in the spotlight.