Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wonderful weekend












I was cancelled both days at work this weekend. We made the best of it and had a ball. I took Spencer for his t-ball game saturday morning and then we can home and all of us went swimming. Then Saturday afternoon we all went to a birthday party for one of Spencer's pre-school friends at Chuck E Cheese. We all enjoyed that and the kids were great. That is until............they decided to get into the tunnel that runs along the ceiling. Peyton would NOT come out. She just looked and you and said "NOOO!" and laughed and went the other way. I thought I was going to have to crawl all through the tunnels chasing her. All the other kids started to whine as I wouldn't let them back in the tunnels in case they decided Peyton's game was fun.

Then Sunday we spent the entire day in the pool. Bob's brother and his family came over and had a bbq with us. Then we sat out by the fire in the evening.

It was just so nice to spend some time with my family all together!!!! Usually I am working when Bob is off on the weekends - we just pass each other going to work.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The pics look adorable. Spencer does not look like a little boy anymore, he looks like a big kid :)