Sunday, July 16, 2006

The plague




Its been a while since I have posted as we have the plague. I can't think of what else it could be beside that. ha ha ha
Makes for kind of boring posts to just say that we were sick again and stayed in the house and did nothing. We did do some crafts that I am posting a picture of.

Caden started with it and then Bob and I caught it. Now I have pinkeye on top of it all. I just hope I can manage to keep that to myself. Its been awful!!! Bob seems to have recovered for the most part, I am just the holdout. Just our luck as we are leaving for Canada on Thursday.........yippee!! Just hope I don't give it to everyone at home.
Peyton woke up from her nap today with a 103 temperature!!. Is it ever going to end???

3 comments:

Wendi said...

YUCKO!!!! I sure hope you guys ALL feel better soon!!!

Elizabeth said...

You are like Martha Stewart, no matter how sick everyone is....there is no surrender and gosh darnit craft time will be done :)

Glad you were all better for the trip. I could not imagine driving home with 6 sick people in the car.

Elizabeth said...

DOCTOR.............we need more penicillian and craft glue...STAT!!

(I think the spelling is wrong, but it is still funny)