Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rotten bugs

Poor little Peyton got eaten up by mosquitos at school last week. I didn't think much of it even though they were really bad bites, afterall its just a mosquito.
Well her cheek got better, but her leg continued to look bad. It started to look like cellulitis a bit so I took her to the doctor Monday to get some antibiotics. I have seen him more the last few months that I have since they were born.
Hethought it may have started as an allergic reaction. I certainly hope not!!
I am allergic to bee stings and carry an epi pen and do NOT want the kids to have the same problem. I will just have to keep a really close eye on her. The picture is three days after I started the antibiotics and steroid cream. It still feels really hard and bumpy under the skin.

No comments: