Monday, September 22, 2008

We're OK

We just got power back last night and got the computer up and running this morning. Wanted to let everyone know we are ok from IKE. No power for NINE days and 4 kids to entertain. I am exhausted. lol
I promise I will update soon. I can't get my e-mail to work so I aplogize if anyone has written to me. I think I need to blame the kids and not IKE for that though. They are worse than a hurricane.
I am behind anyway as my computer crashed before the hurricane. I still have to finish blogging my sister's visit.
Check below as I will update from where I left off and there is lots to blog about :)

OK, I am done updating below. Obviously I changed the dates as I couldn't post with no power. lol

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Kim,

I have been so worried about you. We have not heard from you in our group and you are always so good about that. So I am very happy to hear that you and your gang are okay. Love to you, Jackie

Anonymous said...

Where have the Tabors been?

Is the Answer Is Blowing In The Wind?

Somewhere Over the Rainbow?

Flying a kite in the Stormy Weather?

Absconded by a bird who hums Wind Beneath My Wings

Are they Sweatin' to the Oldies (no power = no air conditoning)

I could go on but...

Love Sharon

Anonymous said...

Whew, glad to hear everyone is okay. Hmm Nine days without power hope that never happens here...lol.
Love Suzanne

Anonymous said...

I wish your sister would add more comments - I love her humor and sarcasm.
Love, s